Private Group and Custom Tours
Private and custom group tours are available for a minimum of 10 people.
They can include 30-minute, 60-minute or 90-minute access to the magnificent Woolworth Building or to any of the other interesting sites shown below.
These can also be designed as combination tours run consecutively or concurrently depending upon the size of the group.
60-Minute Wall Street & Old New York Tour
- Tours start outside the glorious façade of the iconic Woolworth Building
- See the site of PT Barnum Museum and one of the oldest street in NYC – from 1728!
- Then head to Cockcroft Building that depicts Ben Franklin. Originally built in the 1860 of cast iron.
- Then we’ll turn left to walk down Maiden Lane which dates from 1696 and was the first street north of Wall Street.
- And we’ll head on to Pearl Street which was the original shoreline of eastern Manhattan
- Then hear the stories, photograph the details and marvel at all of the history on Wall Street. We will then see St. Pauls Chapel and the NY Lawyers Association building on our way back to what was once the tallest building in the world.
3-Hour Woolworth & Brooklyn Army Terminal
- Compare two very different Cass Gilbert buildings, one as long as the other is tall.
- See the magnificent Woolworth lobby and the interesting lower level of what was once the tallest building in the world.
- Take an educational walk down Broadway and across Wall Street, passing many important lower Manhattan sites.
- Ride in comfort on an enclosed ferry across the East River with sweeping views of the Manhattan and Brooklyn waterfronts
- Arrive at the Brooklyn Army Terminal for a fascinating tour of what was the largest concrete structure in the world.
- A one-way ferry ticket is included. Explanations of return options will be provided.
Woolworth Building Photographer’s Tour
- Special access to the Woolworth Building Lobby can be provided for groups of photographers.
- Tours can be 60, 75, or 90-Minutes long.
- Based on the length of the tour, access will be provided to the main lobby, lower level, mezzanine, and exterior of the building.
Woolworth Building Special Seniors Tour
- Bring your seniors group for a special tour of the Woolworth Building, designed for folks who want to go slower or need a little more time to get around.
- See the amazing lobby and hear the fascinating story of how the largest retail tycoon and his star-architect changed the New York skyline forever. Understand the importance of the Woolworth Company is innovations it brought to retail and see how this building influenced the development of lower Manhattan.
- Special pricing available for Senior Groups. Contact us for more information.
To schedule a Private Group Tour contact us at
The Woolworth Buildng Lobby Tour was fascinating...superb guide...I felt privileged to see it
- Kim W. 6/11/19
Beyond Excellent...This was an excellent tour...A must-do
- CC Marc.. 5/28/19
A stunning building which oozes history...photos can not do justice...a must see.
- Martin 5/22/19
Fantastic Tour...Time more than well spent...I loved the tour.
- Leslie 5/16/19
The Woolworth tour is fantastic. I learned so much. Do the 90 minute tour - you will be glad you did.
Mary - 4/16/19