Private Group Tours of the Woolworth Building Lobby are arranged at the convenience of your group. Private Tours are similar to our Public Tours but are booked exclusively for your group and based on your schedule. They follow the same format and provide the same content as the 30-, 60-, or 90-minute Public Tours. They can be arranged for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 15 people during the weekdays, and up to 30 people on evenings or weekends.
Custom Tours are designed for the interests of your group and scheduled at your convenience. In the past we have done Custom Tours such as:
- Exclusive access for photography groups,
- Specific discussions of the engineering of the Building,
- Walking tours of other Cass Gilbert buildings nearby,
- Tours with an expanded historical perspective on the development of lower Manhattan in the early 20th century, including City Hall and Newspaper Row.
- An incredible 2 hour opportunity to see and compare 2 iconic structures built a century apart, the Woolworth Building and the 9/11 Memorial Plaza with One World Trade Center.
We can design a Custom Tour to focus on any topic you wish, and take however long you want.
The costs for both Private and Custom Tours are based on the same rate per person as the Public Tours plus a flat $50 booking fee.
Contact: Helen Curry, info@WoolworthTours.com 203 966-9663