60-Minute City Hall Park Walking Tour $20
• Tours start outside the glorious façade of Cass Gilbert’s iconic Woolworth Building at 233 Broadway
• One block south we see Gilbert’s lovely NY County Lawyers Building before heading into City Hall Park
• Great photo opportunities inside and outside the Park
• Walk the old Newspaper Row to the Brooklyn Bridge
• See Gilbert’s 1934 Federal Courthouse at Foley Square and his 1900 Broadway Chambers Building
• Turn down Broadway back to the Woolworth, which was once the tallest building in the world.
Bring your group on a private tour!
All tours may be scheduled at your convenience for groups of 10 people or more.
Click Here for further information.
The Woolworth Buildng Lobby Tour was fascinating...superb guide...I felt privileged to see it
- Kim W. 6/11/19
Beyond Excellent...This was an excellent tour...A must-do
- CC Marc.. 5/28/19
A stunning building which oozes history...photos can not do justice...a must see.
- Martin 5/22/19
Fantastic Tour...Time more than well spent...I loved the tour.
- Leslie 5/16/19
The Woolworth tour is fantastic. I learned so much. Do the 90 minute tour - you will be glad you did.
Mary - 4/16/19