90-Minute Wall Street & Old New York Walking Tour – $30
This tour takes you along some of the oldest, most fascinating streets of the city where you can imagine being a very early New Yorker at the same time you are experiencing the vibrancy of its current financial center some of its most famous buildings.
90-Minute Historic Wall Street & Old New York Walking Tour
- Stroll down old Nassau Street and Maiden Lane to see historic facades and learn their stories.
- Pass by the NY Federal Reserve, 40 Wall Street, Delmonico’s, Hanover Square and Queen Elizabeth II’s 9/11 Memorial Garden. Did you know about that?
- Learn the history of Stone Street, Beaver Street, Fraunces Tavern
and the Old Staten Island Ferry Building.
- Round the corner to Wall Street by the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, and the House of Morgan.
- Head up to Trinity Church, visit Alexander Hamilton’s grave, on your way to Zuccotti Park and St. Paul’s Chapel.
- In just 1.5 hours and about 1.5 miles you will experience more of NYC’s history and its present-day vitality than you can imagine.
- $30 per person
Bring your group on a private tour!
All our tours may be scheduled or combined at the convenience of private groups with a minimum of 10 people.
Call 203 966-9663 for further information.
The Woolworth Buildng Lobby Tour was fascinating...superb guide...I felt privileged to see it
- Kim W. 6/11/19
Beyond Excellent...This was an excellent tour...A must-do
- CC Marc.. 5/28/19
A stunning building which oozes history...photos can not do justice...a must see.
- Martin 5/22/19
Fantastic Tour...Time more than well spent...I loved the tour.
- Leslie 5/16/19
The Woolworth tour is fantastic. I learned so much. Do the 90 minute tour - you will be glad you did.
Mary - 4/16/19