90-Minute Historic Wall Street & Old New York Walking Tour
- Stroll down old Nassau Street and Maiden Lane to see historic facades and learn their stories.
- Pass by the NY Federal Reserve, 40 Wall Street, Delmonico’s, Hanover Square and Queen Elizabeth II’s 9/11 Memorial Garden. Did you know about that?
- Learn the history of Stone Street, Beaver Street, Fraunces Tavern
and the Old Staten Island Ferry Building.
- Round the corner to Wall Street by the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, and the House of Morgan.
- Head up to Trinity Church, visit Alexander Hamilton’s grave, on your way to Zuccotti Park and St. Paul’s Chapel.
- In just 1.5 hours and about 1.5 miles you will experience more of NYC’s history and its present-day vitality than you can imagine.
- $30 per person
Bring your group on a private tour!
All tours may be scheduled at your convenience for groups of 10 people or more.
Click Here for further information.
The Woolworth Buildng Lobby Tour was fascinating...superb guide...I felt privileged to see it
- Kim W. 6/11/19
Beyond Excellent...This was an excellent tour...A must-do
- CC Marc.. 5/28/19
A stunning building which oozes history...photos can not do justice...a must see.
- Martin 5/22/19
Fantastic Tour...Time more than well spent...I loved the tour.
- Leslie 5/16/19
The Woolworth tour is fantastic. I learned so much. Do the 90 minute tour - you will be glad you did.
Mary - 4/16/19